Kennett Square Lawyers
Donze & Donze is a general practice law firm with located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. We are three attorneys with more than 60 years of experience in personal injury, criminal law and probate and estate administration. We provide sound legal counsel, effective representation and attentive client service throughout Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Trustworthy, Cost-Conscious and Attentive
The Kennett Square lawyers at Donze & Donze provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in Chester County, PA? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? We can seek a personal injury settlement for a range of accidents, including medical mistakes, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Auto Accidents — Suffering an injury in a motor vehicle accident can cause you physical pain, discomfort, missed time at work and endless medical issues. According to Pennsylvania auto accident law you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with a Kennett Square Car Accident Lawyer at Donze & Donze regarding your rights.
- Criminal Defense — Have you been charged with assault, drug possession or other criminal offense?
- DUI Defense — If you are facing drunk or drugged driving charges call the DUI Defense Attorneys at Donze & Donze today.
- Estate Administration – Wills, trusts and estate administration
- Family Law– We routinely handles divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout Chester County, PA.
- Immigration Law– The Kennett Square Lawyers at Donze & Donze handle all types of immigration cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
We are skilled negotiators and courtroom lawyers. Our staff includes a former Pennsylvania public defender and prosecutor. We are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the depth of experience to accurately value any personal injury case.
We will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. We want you to feel comfortable asking us questions. We will keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
Contact Us — Credit Cards Accepted
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate, you need Donze & Donze. Call (610) 444-8018 or send us an e-mail. We respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
We represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we are able to secure compensation on your behalf. Our fee comes from a portion of that personal injury settlement.
On hourly rate cases, we charge a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can track what we have done on your behalf.