West Chester Personal Injury Lawyers
The West Chester personal injury lawyers at Donze & Donze have been representing injured people throughout Chester County, Pennsylvania since 1979. We seek just rewards and fair compensation for accident victims who have suffered due to the negligence or mistake of another. We also represent the families of people killed in an accident caused by someone else.
Our West Chester Injury Lawyers Will Fight For You
At Donze & Donze, our legal team is comprised of 3 West Chester personal injury lawyers who bring more than 60 years of combined experience to each individual case. That makes 60 years of results through sound legal counsel, attentive personal client service and aggressive legal advocacy for everyone who retains our services.
The law provides you with the right to be compensated financially for any damages that you may suffer due to the carelessness of others. You need an effective advocate who will make sure you receive what is your right under law. We will work to secure the best outcome possible.
We Care About Your Situation
You may rely on us to handle your legal claim in a timely and skilled manner. We bring our experience to each of our cases. We know how to get results in the following areas of personal injury law:
- Car accidents including rear end collisions, DUI accidents and careless driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents including drunk driving accidents and single bike accidents
- Trucking accidents involving tanker trucks, runaway trailer accidents and unsecured cargo accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents such as tractor trailer accidents, taxi accidents and Uber accidents
- Pedestrian accidents involving rollerbladers, bicyclists and joggers
- Wrongful death stemming from auto accidents, assault, medical malpractice and workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents occurring at gyms, restaurants, golf courses, IKEA, Target & Wal-Mart stores
- Brain injuries resulting from any and all types of accidents
- Spinal cord injuries brought on by medical negligence, traffic accidents and work comp accidents
- Dangerous or defective products such as baby products, toys, appliances and tools
- Medical malpractice involving failure to diagnose, surgical errors and medication errors
- Workers’ Compensation involving injuries, slip and fall accidents and work related car accidents
We have helped thousands of West Chester injury victims who have suffered injuries in accidents that were not their fault. To discuss your case, your rights and how we can protect them call our West Chester Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys today.
Contact Our West Chester Personal Injury Lawyers
We represent personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. We do not charge any fee unless we win for you. The fee we receive is a portion of any settlement or verdict that you receive. Please call (610) 444-8018 or send us an e-mail. We respond to all inquiries promptly. When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate, you need Donze & Donze.
We proudly serve those in need of personal injury representation throughout all of Chester County, Pennsylvania including Avondale, Avon Grove, Berwyn, Chester, Chester Spring, Coatesville, Devon, Downington, Elverson, Malvern, New London, Oxford, Paoli, Phoenixville, Union, West Chester, Pennsylvania.