Attorneys In West Chester, PA
If you’re facing a legal scenario of any kind in the West Chester, PA area you do not have to, and should not, go through it alone. These various situations can range from being injured in an auto accident (including single vehicle, multiple vehicle, truck and motorcycle accidents), being arrested for DUI, traffic violations or other criminal charge, going through family law issues such as divorce, immigration law matters and estate planning issues such as drafting or contesting a will. No matter what legal issue you are dealing with contact our West Chester Pennsylvania lawyers for a free case review (except in family law cases).
Donze & Donze is a general practice law firm with located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. We are three attorneys with more than 60 years of experience in personal injury, criminal law and probate and estate administration. Our West Chester Pennsylvania lawyers provide sound legal counsel, effective representation and attentive client service throughout Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Trustworthy Wesy Chester Pennsylvania Lawyers
The West Chester Pennsylvania lawyers at Donze & Donze will provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury: Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in Chester County, PA? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? Our team of Downingtown Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys will file a personal injury lawsuit for a range of accidents, including medical malpractice, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Car Accidents: Suffering an injury in a Downingtown, Pennsylvania car accident can cause you , the victim, severe physical pain, discomfort, emotional suffering, lost wages due to missed time at work and endless medical issues. Under Pennsylvania accident and injury law you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with the Downingtown PA car accident attorneys at Donze & Donze regarding your rights.
- Criminal Defense: Are you facing criminal charges such as assault, drug possession, a property crime, felony, misdemeanor or other criminal offense? Our Downingtown lawyers also handle expungements, record sealing and bench warrant resolution.
- DUI Defense: If you are facing drunk or drugged driving charges call our Downingtown, PA DUI lawyers today for a free consultation. We also help those facing first time DUI charges gain entry into the Pennsylvania Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) Program.
- Estate Planning: Cases such as wills, living wills, contesting a will, guardianships, probate litigation, trusts and estate administration are just some of the estate planning cases our Downingtown, PA estate planning attorneys handle.
- Family Law: Cases such as divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout Chester County, PA. Our Downingtown family law attorneys help you by protecting your rights, your interest and your children.
- Immigration Law cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. These include green card cases, all types of visas, deportation defense.
- Medical Malpractice: Including surgical errors, anesthesia errors, medication errors and misdiagnosis claims.
- Motorcycle accidents are common in the Chester County, Pennsylvania area and they can result in serious injuries such as broken bones, brain, head and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and wrongful death. Our Coatesville Pennsylvania motorcycle injury attorneys will get you the benefits you deserve.
- Traffic Violations: Including excessive speeding, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, aggressive driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and vehicular assault.
- Trucking Accidents such as jack-knife accidents, rollover accidents, DUI accidents and runaway trailer accidents can inflict severe and fatal injuries. Contact our team of Downingtown Pennsylvania tractor trailer accident lawyers today for a free case analysis.
- Workers’ Compensation: Our Downingtown Pennsylvania workers’ compensation lawyers handle workplace accidents involving slip and falls, falls from ladders, roofs and scaffolds, back injuries, crushing injuries, repetitive stress injuries, equipment accidents, machine accidents and work related auto accidents.
- Wrongful Death: Our legal team handle accidental death cases due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice and fatal workplace accidents.
The skilled and experienced Downingtown lawyers at our firm are aggressive negotiators and courtroom lawyers. Our staff includes a former Pennsylvania public defender and prosecutor. Our West Chester Pennsylvania lawyers are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the depth of experience to accurately value any personal injury case.
Our West Chester Pennsylvania attorneys will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. We want you to feel comfortable asking us questions. We will keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
Speak With Our West Chester Pennsylvania Lawyers Today
When you are in need of legal guidance in the Chester County area, you need help of our experienced West Chester Pennsylvania lawyers. Call (610) 444-8018 or send us an e-mail. We respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
Our West Chester Pennsylvania accident attorneys represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we are able to secure compensation on your behalf. Our fee comes from a portion of that personal injury settlement.
On hourly rate cases, we charge a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can track what we have done on your behalf.
The West Chester, Pennsylvania lawyers at Donze & Donze proudly serve all of Chester County including Avondale, Avon Grove, Downingtown, New London, Kennett Square, West Chester, Devon, Chadds Ford, Oxford, Valley Forge, Coatesville, Malvern, Paoli, Unionville and West Grove, Pennsylvania.