Chester County Pennsylvania Attorneys
At Donze & Donze, we are committed to helping people through difficult challenges in their lives. When you are facing divorce, criminal charges or seeking recovery from an accident, an attentive, trustworthy and effective legal advocate may make all the difference in the outcome of your situation. From our offices in Kennett Square and Media, we help people throughout southeastern Pennsylvania get their lives back on the right track.
We proudly serve those with estate planning needs throughout all of Chester County, Pennsylvania including Avondale, Avon Grove, Berwyn, Chester, Chester Spring, Coatesville, Devon, Downington, Elverson, Malvern, New London, Oxford, Paoli, Phoenixville, Unionville and West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Quality Legal Representation In Downingtown
You may rely on our Downingtown lawyers for quality legal representation, sound guidance and personal client service in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury: If you have been injured by the negligent act or careless mistake of another or by a dangerous or defective product, we can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to. We represent workers injured on the job, people hurt in motor vehicle accidents, those suffering due to a doctor’s mistake, and people injured in slip and fall accidents. We also represent the families of those who have lost their lives in an accident.
- Criminal law: We aggressively pursue a successful outcome of the criminal charges filed against you. One of our Downingtown lawyers served as a former prosecutor and public defender. She brings that knowledge to the criminal defense people charged with misdemeanors, violent crimes, property crimes, drug crimes or juvenile delinquency.
- Family Law: Divorce, spousal support and child custody.
- Estate and Probate Administration: Wills, will contests and trusts.
- DUI cases including Ambien DUI, drug induced DUI, CDL DUI and juvenile DUI cases.
- Immigration law including green cards, visas and deportation defense.
- Traffic violations including speeding, aggressive driving, uninsured driving and driving while suspended.
Getting Fair Judgment and Just Rewards for Every Client
Schedule an initial consultation to talk about your legal situation. Call an experienced lawyer at (610) 444-8018 or send us an e-mail to schedule your appointment. When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate, you need Donze & Donze.
The Downington lawyers at Donze & Donze proudly serve all of Chester County including Avondale, Kennett Square, West Chester, Devon, Chadds Ford, Oxford, Valley Forge, Coatesville, Malvern, Paoli and West Grove.